Donna Richter, chief executive officer of the Southern Illinois Builders Association, is among honorees named by Construction Forum St. Louis for its 2018 Building Tomorrow Awards.
Richter, head of the agency based in O’Fallon, Ill., was cited in the category of Regional Unity.
Other honorees include:
• Board of Advisors Award -- Dr. John Gaal, director of training and workforce development, St. Louis-Kansas City Carpenters Regional Council
• Diversity (Organization) – Tarlton Corp. and BJC HealthCare “Thinking Beyond Today” Program
• Diversity (Individual) -- Sal Valadez, diversity and outreach representative, Eastern Missouri Laborers District Council
• Workforce Development -- Roz Sherman-Voellinger, vice president of labor engagement and labor liaison, United Way of Greater St. Louis
• Working Relationships -- David Baker, EdD, assistant superintendent for college and career readiness, Special School District of St. Louis County
Construction Forum St. Louis is a nonprofit with a mission of fostering productive dialogue to address the “big issues” facing the St. Louis construction industry. It brings all elements of the construction community together to network, discuss ideas, and share information to improve the local building industry. Engagement is expanded with a weekly e-newsletter that reaches 12,000 people, events which draw an average attendance more than 400 people, its website, and a robust community on LinkedIn.
For more information, visit www.constructforstl.org.