Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Vandalia Associates sold a 41,000-square-foot, former Shop ’n Save building on 3.4 acres at 717 Vandalia St. to First Co Bancorp Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Michael H. Major sold an 18,500-square-foot special purpose building at 17 Gateway Drive to Living the Word Church Fellowship. BARBERMURPHY represented the seller.
- Admiral Columbia, LLC leased a 925-square-foot office space at 1190 Admiral Weinel Blvd. to Benchmark Title Co., LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
EAST ST. LOUIS
- Illinois Quarry, LLC sold an 89-acre development site on Bunkum Road to D.W. Mertzke Excavating and Trucking Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- RETKO Group, LLC leased a 5,885-square-foot office space at 11 Executive Drive, Suite 1, to Maxim Healthcare Services Inc. BARBERMURPHY represented the lessor.
- Yogini Bhatia sold a 2.86-acre development site located on Longacre Drive to Safe Lock Storage 8, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented the seller.
- St. Clair County Land Company, LLC sold a 2,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 302 W. White St. to Jeffrey T. Sweet. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- 2421 Corporate Centre, LLC leased a 2,254-square-foot office space at 2421 Corporate Centre to Bethany Christian Services of Missouri. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- Gilbert “Gib” Harter leased a 2,170-square-foot retail/office space at 502 W. State St., Suite A to Saddleback Chocolates, LLC. BARBERMURPHY represented both parties.
- NG Investments, LLC leased a 1,260-square-foot office space at 4932 Benchmark Centre to Edward Jones Financial. BARBERMURPHY represented the tenant.