The O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of this year’s 43rd Annual Salute to Business Awards.
- Memorial Hospital East Medical Office Building Phase 1 (Economic Impact)
- Cope Marine (Small Business of the Year)
- Brad McMillin for renovation of historic City Hall (Beautification)
- The Tye-Dyed Iguana (Spirit of the Chamber Award)
- Janelle Hensler (Ambassador Impact Award) and
- Wolfersberger Funeral Home (Community Service sponsored by the Rotary Clubs in O’Fallon).