Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Donald Minton and Jennifer Gomric-Minton sold a 4,400-square-foot light industrial building at 11 N. 48th St. to HPJ Automotive & Performance, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Scubaduck Inc sold 1.10 acres at 404 Belt Line Road in Collinsville to FOR Corporation. NAI DESCO represented the purchaser.
- Robin Drive Investments sold a 15,500-square-foot retail building at 406 Belt Line Road to FOR Corp. NAI DESCO represented the purchaser
- Scubaduck Inc. sold a 1.08-acre redevelopment site at 402 and 404 Belt Line Road and 1709 and 1713 Vandalia to Benchmark Title, LLC as qualified intermediary for Moto Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Linda Murray leased a 2,016-square-foot retail space at 1005 S. Main St. to JTS Enterprises, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Middendorf Industrial Group, LLC leased an 11,500-square-foot industrial building at 6 Coulter Road to AMS Services, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Mark Wehrle sold a 925-square-foot office building at 214 S. Main St. to Terry and Lisa Bast. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Kern Rental Properties, LLC sold a 2,160-square-foot retail building at 232 Buchanan St., to Rodrick and Laura May. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Nancy K. Taber Trust and Clinton K. Taber III sold a 15-acre site for a student housing development at 5405 New Poag Road to Richland Residential Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Mueller Business Properties sold a 2,153-square-foot office building at 5 Glen Ed Professional Park to Dr. Andrew and Stacey Unfried. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Robert C. Ditteman sold a 3,300-square-foot retail building at 4915 Maryville Road to Clothier Enterprises, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- DMB Resources Inc. leased a 1,680-square-foot office space at 2021 Johnson Road to The Law Offices of William A. Mueller, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the tenant.
- The Masonic Temple Association sold a 10,998-square-foot commercial building at 1940 Cleveland Blvd. to MWT Enterprises, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Engelke Brothers Inc. sold a mobile home park on 5.19 acres located at 766 Wall St. to CJD Real Estate Inc. Kunkel Commercial represented the seller. Market Pro Realty represented the buyer.
- The Penta Group, LLC leased an 830-square-foot retail space at 2931 North Center to Kacoop Inc., dba Glen Ed Truck Rental. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Moore R & C Inc. sold a 1,184-square-foot restaurant at 605 W. Main St. to Stacey Wellen. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Wells Fargo sold a 16,000-square-foot retail building located at 545 National Mine Road to Glenwood Equities, LLC as a redevelopment project for a Dollar General. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
- Shelton Investments sold 1.31 acres at 425 Regency Park to CW Byron Properties. NAI DESCO represented the seller.
- Oak Mesa Properties leased a 3,000-square-foot retail space at 216 Frank Scott Parkway to Go Yoga Express for a Hot Yoga Studio. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.