IBJ_logo_011017

Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
  The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.


ALTON

  • GUTU, LLC sold a 1.02-acre re-development site at 2901 Homer Adams Parkway to DG Partners, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.

BELLEVILLE

  • DTI Enterprises sold a 5,724-square-foot, six-unit apartment building at 49 Ben Louis Drive to Geoffrey Dudley. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.

COLLINSVILLE

  • First Church of the Nazarene sold a 15,432-square-foot church at 1701 St. Louis Road to LifePoint Ministries. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
  • Kevin and Cherie MacDonald sold a 1,700-square-foot duplex at 901-903 Hadley St. to Lindow Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
  • LKLK Management, LLC sold a 1,200-square-foot commercial investment property at 2 Meadow Heights Professional Park to Lindow Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
  • B & K Auto Sales & Services Inc. leased a 380-square-foot office space at 2105 Vandalia Street, Suite 9 to Keller Construction Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

DUPO

  • C.H. Briley Properties, LLC leased a 24,450-square-foot warehouse space at 731 Prairie DuPont Drive to Pressline Services Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

EDWARDSVILLE

  • S.K. Hosto leased 950-square-foot of office space to Jeff Hartsoe located at 10 Edwardsville Professional Park. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.

FAIRMONT CITY

  • Collinsville Road, LLC leased a 45,000-square-foot warehouse space at 5401 Collinsville Road to Central States Liquidation Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.

FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS

  • William Monroe leased a 2,142-square-foot office space at 5801 Old Collinsville Road, Suite C, to Recruiter for Christ NFP. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

HIGHLAND

  • Wicks Pipe Organ Co. sold a 60,000-square-foot multi-use building located at 1100 Fifth St. to St. Martins, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.

MARYVILLE

  • EJR Property of Maryville, LLC leased a 5,400-square-foot office space at 3 Oak Drive to Kristen Kneedler. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.

MILLSTADT

  • FCB Bank sold a 4,444-square-foot office building located at 15 North Jefferson to DSW Solutions, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

O’FALLON

  • Amelia Wesley, LLC sold a 6,000-square-foot office building located at 640 Pierce to Micharlee Holdings, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.

ROXANA

  • Nitro Group, LLC leased a 7,400-square-foot office/shop building at 4573-4575 Wagon Wheel Road to Dynamic Enviro, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented lessee.

SHILOH

  • Eva Sharol Backues Trust sold a 3,445-square-foot office building located at 2240 Country Road to Metro Investments, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented the seller.

SWANSEA

  • PK Enterprises, LLC leased 670 square feet of office/retail space at 1429 North Illinois to Summit IPT, LLC, DBA, Peak Sign Company. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

TROY

  • Randall and Carol Ackerman sold 407 Edwardsville Road (15 acres) to Troy United Methodist Church. Kunkel Commercial Group Inc. represented both parties.

WATERLOO

  • Michael’s on Market of Waterloo, Illinois LLC sold a 7,133-square-foot retail/restaurant building at 835 N. Market St. to VDF Properties Inc. The buyers will be relocating Tequila Mexican Restaurant currently in Waterloo Commons to this building; plans are to be open for Cinco De Mayo. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

WOOD RIVER

  • Stephen and Sharon Hobbs sold a 3,050-square-foot bakery at 102 West Edwardsville Road to Rakesh and Mitalben Patel. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.