Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.
- Market Square Partners leased 1,387 square feet of office space at 27 E. Main St. to KMOV-TV. Representing both parties was BARBERMurphy Group.
- Grant Stafford, LLC sold 5,500 square feet of body shop at 2617 Kate St. to Collision HD, LLC. Representing the buyer was BARBERMurphy Group.
- Back 2 Back Training, Inc. purchased 2,400 square feet of office/warehouse space at 601 13th St. from Mettler Development, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
- Maryville Real Estate LLC leased 4,800-square-feet of office space at 51 Executive Plaza Court to Armbruster, Dripps, Winterscheidt & Blotevogel LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- Home Oil Co. of Belleville, Inc. sold a 1-acre site at 500 E. Washington St. to Ed and Kathleen Hock. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Heritage HVAC LLC leased 4,040 square feet of office/warehouse space at 97 Betty Lane. Kunkel Commercial Group represented the landlord.
- Mia Holdings sold a 207,000-square-foot manufacturing plant at 5466 State Route 154 to GDB International. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.
- Timothy and Barbara Bertelsman leased 2,100 square feet of office space at 4460 Nort Illinois to Gershman Mortgage. BARBERMurphy Group represented the lessor.
- St. Clair Co. Series, LLC sold Wisteria Apartments, a 54-unit apartment complex and a residence located at Wisteria Lane, to Wisteria St. Apartments, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
- Susan Ward sold a 1.06-acre commercial lot at Moore Street Station, Lot 4, to ZBE Properties LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.