IBJ_logo_011017

 

  Southwestern Illinois Commercial Real Estate Transactions
  The Illinois Business Journal is proud to publish commercial real estate transactions recently completed by commercial brokers across Southwestern Illinois.

BELLEVILLE

  • BPD Company III, LLC leased a 1,900-square-foot office space at 2100 South Illinois to Lutz Agency, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
  • The Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois sold a 3,564-square-foot office building at 3515 North Belt West to The Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Southern Illinois. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.
  • Associated Bank, NA sold a 2,400-square-foot retail building at 1838 Muren Blvd. to Tribe of Judah Ministries. BARBERMurphy Group represented the seller.

COLLINSVILLE

  • Illinois Department of Central Management Services leased 4,200 square feet of office space at 1803 Ramada from Westview Condos at the Collinsville Crossing, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.

EDWARDSVILLE

  • KLH Investments, LLC leased a 1,200-square-foot office suite at 1005 Plummer Drive to Illinois Title & Escrow, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS

  • Edward and Teresa Barbier sold a 5,280-square-foot industrial building located at 1901 N. 89th St. to Frank and Stephanie Vilmer. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
  • R & R Carwashes Inc. sold a 4,800-square-foo, six-unit apartment building at 113 Union Hill Road to L’s Rental, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
  • IL Carrico LLC leased a 7,150-square-foot retail space at 332 Lincoln Highway to Fangtastic LLC. NAI DESCO represented the lessor.
  • Crocker Properties leased 540 square feet of office space at 10314 Lincoln Trail to Hope Jones & Associates, Inc. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

HIGHLAND

  • The Estate of Phyllis Wiedner sold a 4,200-square-foot, four-unit apartment complex at 901 N. Third St. to Holthaus Properties, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented the buyer.

MURPHYSBORO

  • Jackson County, Ill., sold a 91,000-square-foot rehabilitation and care facility on 20 acres at 1441 N. 14th St. to Murphysboro, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.

O’FALLO

  • Mississippi Valley Properties, LLC sold a 3.75-acre site at 210 Obernuefemann to HCV LLC, Park Place Series. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
  • S.I.M.S Martial Arts Academy, LLC purchased 675 West H-50 from David Holly, A-1 Glass. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
  • The Law Office of Evelyn Lewis leased executive space at 784 Wall St. from 784 Wall Street, LLC. Kunkel Commercial Group represented both parties.
  • First Bank sold 34 acres of ground on Highway 50 to Buy Sell Action, LLC. BARBERMurphy Group represented both parties.
IBJ Business News

Two credit unions merge in Southwestern Illinois

    ALTON — The board of Bell Community Credit Union of Alton has entered into a merger agreement with GCS Credit Union, one of the largest credit unions in the Metro East.
    Approval of the merger was granted by the credit union’s regulatory agencies, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation and the National Credit Union Administration. All employees of BCCU have been retained and will continue to serve members through that location.
    All eight locations will be operated under the GCS name.
    The Bell Community Credit Union is a nonprofit, community-based financial institution established in 1940 originally to serve Illinois Bell Telephone employees from Alton to Cairo, Ill.
    “The merger will bring added benefits to members of both credit unions. Current BCCU members will see expanded products and services while current members of GCS will be able to use the new location in the Alton area. GCS will now have eight Metro East locations,” Keith Burton, president of GCS Credit Union, said in a statement.
    Founded in 1941 out of a single Granite City branch, GCS Credit Union, with approximately $309 million in assets, now serves over 41,000 members. Branches can be found in Edwardsville, Granite City, Collinsville, Madison, Pontoon Beach, O’Fallon, and Alton.