Local Business Headlines
- St. Louis Freightway, Port of New Orleans sign pact aimed at fostering economic growth
- J.C. Penney says it will close up to 140 stores
- Alton resident presented Living Legends Award
- Economic development course series starts March 1
- World’s Largest Garage Sale makes return April 23
- CNB Bank & Trust announces new financial advisor
- SIUE implements reverse transfer credit program with LCCC
- Divine Immanence LLC, Maryville beauty supply business, opens
Industrial tenants scramble for building space
The commercial real estate market has been through some tough times over the last six years but it’s heating up and industrial real estate is leading the way.
Video business tests unmanned aerial vehicle market
Brock Wilkerson is on the ground floor of a high-flying business that he feels is bound for even greater heights.
Simmons Hanly Conroy secures settlement for family of disabled man killed by hospital security guards
Attorney Michael Stewart secures confidential settlement against Gateway Regional Medical Center, guards
ALTON – A confidential settlement was reached recently, just before trial, in a wrongful death lawsuit concerning the death of 42-year-old Anthony “Todd” Burkey, of Granite City.