BRiC / Louer / Saint Anthony's
Responsiveness and thoroughness are the keys to our reputation and BRiC’s resultant reward has been the productive, long term partnerships it enjoys with a diverse clientele that includes the area’s leading educational, healthcare, governmental and commercial institutions.
These highly valued client relationships have enabled BRiC Partnership to continue to grow throughout even the last few year’s economic downturn. In 2013, BRiC opened offices in Kirkwood, Missouri and Springfield, Illinois and completed projects including the Science Building Addition for SIUE, St. Joseph’s Hospital in Highland and the Student Services Building at SIUC.”
Thomas E. Buchheit, PE, CEM
BRIC Partnership, LLC
Saint Anthony’s health care professionals strive to build upon clinical excellence to enhance the quality and specialty care our patients have come to expect -- from quick action for stroke and heart care, to creating interdisciplinary work for best practice protocols and providing compassionate care to individuals with cancer, to promoting healthier lifestyles.
Recent Special Achievements & Designations of Saint Anthony’s include:
- Saint Anthony’s is the only Alton area hospital to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for two consecutive years.
- Saint Anthony’s is a Primary Stroke Center and member of the MidAmerica Stroke Network.
- The Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) at Saint Clare’s Hospital is the only CARF-accredited rehab program with stroke specialty in the River Bend area.
- Saint Anthony’s Cancer Program is the only cancer program in the region to receive the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Saint Anthony’s is the only mammography facility in the Riverbend area to be an accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
It has been a privilege to serve the local communities for nearly 90 years and we look forward to a future of continued growth to benefit the region and those we serve.”
In His Heart of Mercy,
Sister M. Mikela
President & Chief
“The guiding principle at Louer Facility Planning is that intelligent design, along with product functionality and style, are required to create an efficient and productive workplace.
For the past 18 years, constant attention to detail is what has set us apart from other commercial furniture dealers. Our focus is on the customer’s needs; first we understand their operations and goals; then design layouts to best fit their unique circumstances and deliver a complete and well-planned installation.
We provide products and design services to customers throughout metropolitan St. Louis and across the country for corporate, financial, healthcare, government and educational facilities. We have a proven track record in the order, placement and installation of major furniture projects.
We are proud to represent Haworth furnishings, a global leader in workspace solutions, with a strong commitment to sustainability. Our relationship with Haworth enables us to promise and deliver a best in class experience and total satisfaction to our clients.
Across a wide range of project types and sizes, Louer Facility Planning manages the process from beginning to end to insure success and satisfaction.”
Jane W. Louer, President and CEO